Friday 20 November 2009

More fabric...

Patchwork Products is having a SALE!

Here's what they have to say on their website about the specials:

Patchwork Products is having a November Sale
There will be

$2 per metre off all fabrics
50c off all fat Quarters
$1 per metre off all waddings
$1 per metre off all homespuns,muslins
10% off all scrap bags and kits
Fabrics from $4 per metre

(During the sale: the normal prices will be displayed on the website but the total cost for online orders will be adjusted before your payment is processed)


I recently ordered two fat-quarter rolls from them (one beige roll and one white roll). My stash was lacking in neutral colors so when I got the email from Patchwork Products saying that they were having a sale and that they also had packs of 10 fat-quarters in a variety of colors and styles for AU$20 I jumped at the chance to expand my range of neutrals! Postage for my 20 fat-quarters was only AU$6 and the customer service was EXCELLENT.

Here is a photo of my lovely fabrics (and yes there is only 9 beige fabrics - I have already used 1!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment