Sunday 11 July 2010

Another week slips by

It has been a busy week and it has just zoomed on by!

I have almost finished sewing a new coat for the dog (she is getting old and needs a little bit of extra warmth in winter) - just need to do a little bit of hand sewing on some binding and I am DONE... I used fabric from my stash and the coat is looking pretty cute.

Sadly I haven't done any more quilting on my "Summer Lemonade" and I don't think I will have time to work on it this week either - I need to spend a little time putting the finishing touches onto a friend's quilt before I give it to her next weekend. I am sure that this week will fly by also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment