Friday 7 October 2011

naming

Dawn over at "as sweet as cinammon" is asking the question, how did your blog name come to be?

it took me quite a while to decide what to call my blog, i didn't want it to be an obvious name but it needed to suit me and how i quilt/sew

after much internal debating i settled on the name "sunday's quilts" because i am a sunday quilter.

what's a sunday quilter you ask?  i work 6 days a week, and often come home exhausted.  sunday is my only guaranteed day off, so any crafting/quilting that i want to do is (mostly) done on a sunday

had to add a photo of my crazy cat!

3 comments:

  1. Me TOOO!!! although ive been sneaking in some time before work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often work long and hard and am too exhausted on my day off to do any sewing. I'm so glad you get to sew sometimes. Sunday Sewer makes it sound much more genteel :)

    ReplyDelete

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment