Friday 9 October 2009

Potato Chip quilt (part 2)

Here is the top all finished! The blue border was cut at 1.5" and the final border was cut at 6.5" (to make best use of the fabric that I had). I added interfacing to the border fabric (it was a little bit thin). It is big enough for a double bed. Here is a close up, I just HAD to show you the beautiful border fabric (and YES it was in my stash!)...












First the "action" shot (we thought it might look nice outside but the wind was a bit strong)















So we moved inside for the next photo...














And here is my crazy cat at work again, I went to bed the other night and found him sleeping between the pillows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment