Wednesday 16 December 2009

I miss my sewing machine

My house has been in disarray for the last couple of weeks (due to the new windows!) and I haven't been able to sew for AGES.... but my sewing room is finally almost back to normal and I am planning on swing a couple of postcards for a swap YAY!

I am also planning to join in with the Boxing day mystery at apocketfullofmysteries, I have found these fabrics in my stash and I know that it will be fun!












And the NYE mystery at FabricaholicsAnonymous, I did a mystery quilt NYE 2008 and it was a GREAT way to spend my NYE! I just LOVE Christmas but I turn into a scrooge for New Years - all of the drunk people out and about on NYE just irritate me (and no, I'm not old - just sick of disappointing NYE parties!) once again, these fabrics are from my stash:

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment