Sorry, for the lack of posting BUT I have busy sewing! I've been working on the memory quilt for my friend...
- the photos are printed on fabric and have been bordered to a 9.5" block (unfinished size)
- hankies are folded to make butterflies and appliqued onto the background fabric (I now need to embroider their bodies)
- i have appliqued a corgi onto a background square (I just need to tie a couple of colonial knots and this block will be DONE)
- many 4-patch blocks have been made
- a quote and some family names have been traced onto 2 background squares and are ready for hand stitching
once all the hand sewing is done I will get the top together and piece the leftover clothes into a back for the quilt