Monday 8 March 2010

I'm sick of being sick!


I've caught my god-son's cold and I am feeling MISERABLE.

I haven't had a cold in 18 months (a bit of a record for me), so why did I have to get sick on a long weekend??? It started on Thursday and I have been steadily going down hill since then, hopefully I will start to feel better soon.

I had so many plans for my long weekend, so many things to do and jobs to catch up on and instead I have been vegging out on the computer or on the couch watching TV

1 comment:

  1. I love this character, I have it printed in black and white and framed on my office wall (my version of art)
    hope you get back to your normal self asap. cw

    ReplyDelete

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment