Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Simple Woman's Day Book (4)

Ok, so I missed a couple of weeks... but I am trying to get back on track!


Outside My Window...

a dark, still night with a soft breeze blowing. Not cold (18degC at 11pm) . I can hear the neighborhood possum scampering on the fence

I am thinking...

how long is is going to be before the dog hears the possum and insists on going to explore?

I am thankful for...
being here, healthy and whole

From the kitchen...

sorry, no cooking tonight! It's my birthday so I got take-away noodles/veggies/beef and a slice of banana cake

I am wearing...
brown t-shirt and a green/brown patterned skirt

I am creating...

a gift from an "ugly" fat quarter that I was sent. And a couple of postcards for a swap

I am going...
to bed as soon as I post this!

I am reading...
"Living with the Dead" by Kelley Armstrong

I am hoping...
to get some creating done this weekend, I have several commitments at need to be sent in the next couple of weeks

I am hearing...
crickets outside my window, the possum and my dog snooring

Around the house...

the windows are open and I am enjoying the cool autumn evening

One of my favorite things...
cool evenings, (just like this one) the heat of summer is almost over and the chill of winter hasn't arrived

I remember...
the friends I have made over the years and how happy I am that most of them are still in my life

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
sew and create (no painting this week!!)

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment