Sunday 23 May 2010

Yep, I'm still breathing!

Well, it's been a while since my last post (oops!). I have been sewing and will post photos in the next couple of days.

I have finished quilting my Summer 2009 mystery quilt, I tied it by machine. It has been bound and i ran it through the washing machine last night.

I have also FINALLY finished the top of the memory quilt I am making for a friend, hopefully I will get it pinned tomorrow at my quilting group. The quilt is a bit different to what I planned initially... I had all of the blocks ready to sew together, I spread them out on the table and decided that I didn't like the layout! So my plans changed and I am happy with it now

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment