Saturday 8 May 2010

The Simple Woman's Day Book (6)

Outside My Window...
A dark autumn evening, cool but not too cold

I am thinking...

I'm pretty happy with what I managed to achieve in the garden today

I am thankful for...

My Mum and Dad, I am really lucky to have them and I count my blessings daily

From the kitchen...

Toasted ham, cheese and tomato sandwich, mmmm the perfect meal to end today!

I am wearing...

My nighty

I am creating...

A memory quilt for my friend (I will get it finished one of these days lol)

I am going...

To enjoy the evening - surfing the web, watching a bit of tv and maybe do a little quilting

I am reading...

"White witch, black curse" by Kim Harrison

I am hoping...
To finish quilting a quilt this weekend

I am hearing...
Some annoying ad on tv and the central heating humming away

Around the house...
Things are quiet, the lights are dimmed and I am enjoying a restful evening in my craft room

One of my favorite things...
Putting the final stitches in the binding on a quilt (by machine of course!)

I remember...
playing bobs-and-statues with a close friend of mine when we were children, this memory popped recently up as I watched her oldest child play the bobs-and-statues at a recent birthday party

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
finish quilting a quilt

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
Last gasp of autumn from one of my favorite roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment