Saturday 2 October 2010

Gardens (the joy of weeds)

weeding,
weeding,
there's always so much weeding to be done,
by everyone...

(darn kids song is stuck in my head so i thought i would put it to good use!!)

i spent 1.5hrs out in the front garden weeding yesterday, and I'm still not finished - the joys of spring!! i think maybe another 30mins and i should be done, then i need to get the mulch on before the garden is covered in weeds again


also planned for this weekend is:
- photographing my F.R.I.E.N.D.S. swap parcel and packing it up to send to M over at Farmyard Crafts
- some sewing, i really need to finish a bag that i started a few weeks ago
- mending (not my favorite job)
- avoiding the Football grand final on the TV
- post some photos on my blog, things are looking a little plain around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment