a sneak peek at one of my recent projects...
- fertilised and mulched the fruit trees
- tidied up the garden edges in my front garden
- cleaned up the shed (it was looking like a bomb had gone off in there!!)
- tightened the shade sail
- planted 3 pot plants into the garden
- set up some big pots ready for the kids to plant some strawberries, carrots, cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas and mixed lettuces (dad drilled some holes in the bottom of some cheap flexible plastic tubs)
and had a lovely Sunday afternoon nap!!