Tuesday, 23 August 2011

poppy, lilly and rose

my 3 little angels are finished...
and a close up
the pattern is from Australian Homespun vol.3 no.1 (issue 9)

my fabrics were from a challenge that we were given at our annual quilting retreat in 2010.

we each brought 1m of fabric (either blue or green), passed it to the person next to us, they ripped off 1/3 to keep and passed the remaining 2/3 to the person next to them.  this continued until the fabric was about 5cm square.  we ended up with a variety of fabrics in a variety of sizes.  the challenge was to create something from this selection of fabric, we could add one fabric (in my case i added calico) and we needed to use each of the fabrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment