Friday 30 April 2010

My postie, my friend...

I've been shopping again, oops!

Firstly I bought this BEAUTIFUL hand made crochet bunny rug from Naomi over at Crafty Owl Naomi, she does beautiful work and it was a pleasure to buy from her. My photo doesn't do it justice, but I just had to share: And this cool parcel arrived from Fishpond. It looks a bit like cardboard shrink wrapping for books! It is the best mailing packaging that I have seen and I just had to share a photo with you...
The cardboard is waxed on the inside (protection from the wet) and there isn't any addition padding other than the cardboard BUT it is nice and stiff and protected my books beautifully.

I wish all retailers would think about how they pack items for posting and the environmental impacts that unnecessary packaging creates

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment