Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Almost done

well, here is my almost completed multi-tasker tote - i just have to pluck up the courage to put the bag feet on and i am done!

i ended up making a different flower to decorate the bag (tutorial is here), i decided to make the petals 2 sided (so they wouldn't be too floppy and to help with durability).  i simply cut twice as many petals as directed and fused them together with some light weight fusible webbing.  yet again, my photos don't do it justice - it is cute!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful Viki! Well done! Love the colours.


i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment