Sunday 11 April 2010

Experimentation

This was a quilt inspired by a simple convergence quilt I saw online, my version didn't quite work out at planned but I think I still like it... it is a bit plain and I may feel the urge to jazz it up a bit before I quilt it, but in the mean time it can go in the "to be quilted" pile while I consider my optionsOh, and here is my crazy cat (again!) this highchair is folded up in my laundry room ready to go out to the shed (I'm not using it at the moment).

Over the back of the highchair is a Saint Patrick's Day wall quilt that needs to be packed up until next year (isn't the backing fabric beautiful?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment