Monday 5 April 2010

The Simple Woman's Day Book (5)

Outside My Window...
It is a pleasant Autumn evening. Dusk has settled in and it will soon be night.

I am thinking...

Where does time go? It's such a strange thing - here one minute, gone the next and never to return

I am thankful for...

The wonderful weather we have had this Easter weekend.

From the kitchen...

Leftover sweet and sour chicken with rice.

I am wearing...
Grey skirt and a black/white checked t-shirt

I am creating...

A new quilt. A bit of an experiment "convergence quilting"

I am going...
Back to work tomorrow, another weekend is almost over

I am reading...

"High Noon" by Nora Roberts (and it's a pretty good book so far)

I am hoping...

To get to bed early tonight, I have had a lot of late nights recently and I need to reset my body clock, especially with the end of daylight savings this weekend

I am hearing...
The sounds of "Grey's Anatomy" on TV, and the crickets have started their evening chorus

Around the house...

the windows are open and I am enjoying the cool autumn evening (AGAIN!)

One of my favorite things...
Relaxing and chatting with my parents while sipping a cuppa

I remember...
the friends I have made over the years and how happy I am that most of them are still in my life

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
A sleep-in tomorrow morning (maybe) and finish the quilt top that I started today

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment