Friday 18 September 2009

I got mail!

My mailbox has been busy this week!

First it was a new My Child doll that I bought from Sue in WA. I have been looking for an AA girl for quite a while. She is a little cutie and I have named her Sasha. She needs a bath and a trip to the hairdressers, but I wont have time for a couple of weeks, so she has her new dress on and is waiting patiently.

Next was a little parcel from Diana in England (the little needle case opens up to a flower shape - isn't it CUTE!)








Then there was a parcel from Mary in the USA, lots of BEAUTIFUL purple fat-quarters to add to my stash (which was sadly lacking in purple)












And there was a parcel for the dogs too! I used to give them Sasha's Blend Flexi-Bites but my vet can't get them anymore so I have had to swap over to Joint Guard Liver Treats. I found a great online company to order from - Picky Pets, the price was good, the service was excellent and they use express post so my order was here quickly! And more good news - the dogs LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment