Friday 21 August 2009

It's nearly the weekend...

Sadly Friday isn't the end of my working week, I still have Saturday to go. Then I am helping a friend move house - I'm not complaining though as she is moving closer to me! I should be able to spend more time with her and the kids, something I have missed while she has been living out of town. It has been a cold/wet day here today and I am hoping that it will fine up by tomorrow - nothin worse than trying to move house in the rain!

So, another week has almost gone by and sadly not much sewing has been done - other than my efforts on Monday mornings.

I find it hard to get motivated to work on my projects through the week, I know I could get a lot more done if I didn't just wait for the weekend. So that is my aim for this week - to do a bit of sewing every night this coming week, it may not be alot, but even 15mins would be nice! I have some strings, backing fabric and batting cut all ready to make a raggy string quilt... maybe a block every night??

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment