Saturday 8 August 2009

My cat likes to sleep in strange places.....



Meet my cat Bailey - he was a bit young w
hen he was abandoned by his mum, so when he arrived at my place one of my dogs Cherokee (Cherry) took over as "mum" (by the way, the dog is male!)

And yes, the cat is "sucking" on Cherry's foot and he
never complained!

I am never quite sure where I will find Bailey sleeping when I get home...










And like all ginger cats that I have ever met, he is a chatterbox!

I am not sure that Bailey knows he is a cat, he will follow the dogs around, follow simple commands and "calls"if he cannot find me.

Where are some of the strange and unusual places you have found your pet/s sleeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment